Who needs them. Am I right!? Ahh, I wish I was right, but I seem to need them. The problem is I keep getting screwed over. You would think this is not possible. I don't want to seem conceited or anything because I am really not, I promise! But I thought I was a fairly attractive, fun, and cool girl. So then why does no one seem to want me? I know I know, this sounds pathetic, and I know there is someone out there. But when dating situations don't work out and you get shut down again, it tends to start getting a bit disheartening.
Let me shed some light on the situation. This has happened to me at least twice. I had been hanging out with a guy a lot, thought things may have possibly been progressing, even in the slightest way. Next thing I find out is that he has started hooking up with some girl and next thing you now, they've had sex. I sit there and ask myself, so since I'm not a slut and I am actually a good person, thats not enough for a guy?
Guys these days are such pigs. I understand there have been a fair share of pigs over all of the years, but I sincerely think it is much harder to come by a good, and decent guy these days! There is always something wrong with them. Some characteristics or easier than others to get over, but some definitely aren't. If a guy is being promiscuous you know he isn't worth it in the least. I keep trying to remind myself this. I do not want a guy who will just sleep with a girl, that they aren't even the least bit serious with. Which brings me to my next point, It almost impossible to come by a guy who hasn't had sex at least once. Its so sad, but its very very true.
And, I am starting to get all of this nonsense out of my system so I am just going to stop writing about this. I just want to get the point across that Men need to step up, stop acting stupid, and that I need to find myself one of these decent, and sincere men! ha.... good luck with that one.
Welcome back home to me..
Don't feel bad. I think this is something that every girl has had to deal with since the 70's. Sex is just out there a lot now. Anyway, don't settle. You are so pretty and wonderful. Trust me, there's someone out there for you, just try not to think about waiting for it... that's the most frustrating part.
ReplyDeleteSorry if this is random. I just hate to see perfectly awesome women feel bad because of stupid guys.
Thank you so much Angela!! It definitely just sucks, putting time and emotion into someone just for them to turn out to be so completely awful in the end. But maybe this was a sign from God telling me to stay away, and that I can do much better. God's way of telling me not to get more involved with someone who isn't worth it!
ReplyDeleteI know I will get over it soon enough. But thank you once again for your kind words :) I definitely will NOT be settling.